With more than 25 years of experience in direct marketing and more than 20 years in real estate, David Reecher specializes in selling luxury real estate quickly and for the highest price possible.
Selling quickly and for the most money possible should be the #1 goal for anyone selling a house, but especially those selling a luxury priced house. Doing the opposite (selling your luxury house slowly) will almost always lead to a miserable experience for the seller – mainly due to the perception (illusion) it creates that the property is not worth the asking price. Then you are left with the only tool conventional agents use – and that is to keep dropping your price. The end result could end up costing you tens or possibly even hundreds of thousands of dollars – or keep you from selling at all.
It pains us to see a luxury homeowner put in a position where they have to sell their luxury house for less than it is truly worth, simply because the sales and marketing process was handled poorly from the very start; e.g., very little was done beyond listing the house on the MLS. Using the MLS as your main method to sell a luxury house is a horrible way to sell it. The universe of people “actively searching on the MLS” for a luxury home is considerably smaller than the amount of luxury homes on the market at any given time. So relying on the MLS as your main selling tool is putting luck in charge of doing your selling.
If you want to sell your luxury home quickly and for full market value, you must create demand by increasing the universe of potential buyers, and this is done through target marketing to the most opportune buyers for your property.
Since 2005, while working with Auction Company of America, David Reecher has been involved with the sales and marketing of many luxury properties through their luxury auction platform. The successful ingredients to sell any luxury house, regardless if you are holding a luxury auction for it or not, is in the use of target marketing to the most opportune buyer(s) in order to create demand for that particular property. Creating demand by increasing the number of potential buyers is exactly how you sell a luxury house quickly and for top value. The majority of the luxury houses sold through the auction platform actually sold prior to the auction taking place. The only way that can happen is by creating and deploying strong target marketing campaigns to create demand prior to the auction.
Don’t leave the sale of your luxury home to chance. Call The Rapid Results Team today at (443) 623-2565.
Licensed in the State of Maryland and works under the brokerage company of Fathom Realty - Maryland. Fathom Realty is currently in 19 states and has been one of Inc's 500 fastest growing companies for 4 years in a row. (2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017).
Areas Served in Maryland: Annapolis and Anne Arundel County; Stevensville and Queen Anne's County; Bethesda, Potomac and Montgomery County
Specialties: Waterfront Homes; Golf Communities / Country Clubs; Exquisite Homes & Estates
Selling your home? We provide:
- Custom online and offline target marketing campaigns utilizing demographic research specific to your home’s features to find the most opportune buyers.
- How I find the most qualified local, national and international buyer for your property.
- Free Home Valuation service to get you the absolute highest price for your home.
- "Affluent Buyers in Waiting” list that may already have your perfect buyer.
- Proprietary marketing techniques not disclosed to the general public.
Buying a home? We provide:
- Direct marketing approaches to find a luxury home that best fits your needs & budget.
- "Secret List of Unlisted Luxury Homes" which includes homes not yet publicly listed but available for sale.
- Proprietary approach to finding you the perfect OFF-MARKET property.
- Inside tips to buying a home in the affluent market.
- Financing options that are available through our preferred lender.
- New Construction opportunities including high-level custom builders, buyer incentive programs being offered and previously unavailable premium lots.